Our pumpkin patch opening day will be 9/26 and we will stay open on weekends until the harvest runs out. Please like our Facebook page for seasonal updates.
Hours will be:
No tickets or reservations are needed in advance but please remember that we are cash only. Pick your own pumpkins with photo op areas featuring tractors, hay bales and other backdrops.
Products for sale:
Pumpkins (assorted sizes and colors)
Mums (6”, assorted colors)
Important to note:
- Our pumpkin patch is a bit of a walk from the parking lot but we will have (limited) wagons available for those of you who need it.
- The fields have been quite dry lately due to weather so we recommend wearing boots, sneakers or shoes you don’t care too much about. They are also uneven in some spots so please be careful when walking around.
- Our farm is cash only. If you need an atm, there is a gas station nearby on Myricks St.
- As much as we love our furry friends, we ask that you don’t bring them to the field during your visit.
- Please do not make three-point turns or stop shortly on Myricks St. when turning in. We know it can be easy to miss, but it is a state highway and cars travel fast.